Do you ever feel embarrassed, or even ashamed, of your smile? Do you wish for a brighter, more attractive smile? Look no further! Talk to Dr. Gemma Dalton about veneers in Bedford, Texas. Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the front of the teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
Can dental veneers help my smile?
There are a number of smile flaws that dental veneers are used to correct, including:
– Discolored teeth
– Worn down teeth
– Misshapen teeth
– Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
– Slightly misaligned or uneven teeth
– Gapped teeth
What are the benefits of veneers?
Dental veneers bring many advantages, including:
– Natural tooth appearance
– The gums tolerate porcelain well
– Veneers made from porcelain are stain resistant
– A shade of veneer can be selected that makes the teeth appear whiter
– Veneers offer a conservative way to improve the appearance of the teeth. Veneers don’t require as much shaping prior to placement as crowns do. They are a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How long do dental veneers last?
Dental veneers usually last between 5 and 10 years. After this, your veneers will need to be replaced so you can maintain your beautiful smile.
How do I take care of teeth with veneers?
All you need to do to care for your veneers is practice proper dental hygiene. Brush your teeth at least twice a day, floss once daily, and visit Gemma Tanglao Dalton, DDS at least twice a year for your dental checkups. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, but you may still want to avoid staining foods and beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine.
Talk to our dentist if you are considering dental veneers for your smile and she can help you determine if they are right for you! We welcome you to contact Gemma Tanglao Dalton, DDS at 817-571-1667 today to learn more about dental veneers and to schedule a consultation.